Sunday, December 14, 2008

Redesign - Final?

Unforunately, I was unable to finish the last two. I know there are no excuses, but I did spend most of one week just trying to fix my laptop as well as getting a new one to function normally, and that took away a lot of time to work on this.

When I went back to finish The Little Mermaid and Sailor Moon, I found that I was having difficulties drawing in their styles again. I don't know if I just hadn't drawn in their styles in quite a while or if it's just because these are the last few days before vacation, but either way I was unable to complete those two. It bugs me that I couldn't complete them in time, I will be trying again even after this class is over--I want to get them done, even if it doesn't count for a grade at the time.

Also, the coloring on my new laptop is different than my older one, so the green on Gir is probably brighter than I had intended.





No comments: